Monday 15 September 2014

Media - First Week.



Media Level Three - 

Wednesday 10th September 2014
George Parkin

I have just begun to experience media studies at South & City College, Birmingham. I chose this course because I enjoy the creative and practical side as well as learning about media theory. During this course I hope to gain a greater understanding of media techniques and progress toward creating products that are of a high standard. 

My main interests include; film, journalism, history and creative writing.

In the longterm I hope I am able to make filmmaking or screenwriting my career. Before starting on this course I previously studied at the Sixth Form College, Solihull.  

I previously studied media at A-Level (AS & A2) and GCSE (Double Award) 

No comments:

Post a Comment